Recurring Card Payment Plan (RCP)
- How do I set up a payment plan?
- Use this link
- Enter your student number and date of birth
- You will then see the options available to you (Tuition and/or Accommodation)
- If you have been invoiced a value will appear in the Payment Amount, if not you can enter in the value of your invoice or any other amount
- Use the drop down under Payment Method to select a one off payment or to set up a Recurring Card Payment Plan
- I need to change the card details for my Recurring Card Payment Plan
- You will need to phone us on 01443 483340 (selecting option 1) so that we can do this for you
- My credit/debit card is lost/stolen
- You will need to phone us on 01443 483340 (selecting option 1) so that we can cancel your plan or amend your card details if you have a new one
- My credit/debit card is about to expire
- You will need to phone us on 01443 483340 (selecting option 1) so that we can amend your card details if you have a new one
- I have received an email advising my Recurring Card Payment Plan has failed
- If it is the 1st email you have received (1st failure), the system will automatically try to take the payment again in 5 days
- If it is the 2nd email you have received (2nd failure), your card plan will be cancelled and your account put back in to the University debt chase. You must contact us to discuss further. Please call 01443 483340 (selecting option 1) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I request a refund?
- All requests must be made by email to email@example.com
- I receive a Norwegian Loan, how can I pay my Tuition Fees?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the document of your loan attached or a photo. The document must show your name, payment dates and values. Once we have this document we will be able help you with a plan around the dates of your loan